Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tummy Time!


Piper is starting to like tummy time. She used to cry anytime we'd put her on her stomach unless she was laying on someone's chest. Yesterday she rolled from her tummy to her back all by herself. She's been using her green pillow to help her with tummy time. It makes it more comfortable and easier for her. She (as well as Ryan and I) are getting so excited for our trip to NY. I am excited to see everyone. And Ryan and Piper can't wait to meet everyone! Only 1 week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie & Ryan...
What adorable little doe eyes she has, reminds me of you Krist as a baby, I am counting down the days to hold her and am praying we'll have better than 52 degree's here when you come up!! See you soon, love you!

Anonymous said...

WOW she's so adorable, Aunt Erica is also very excited for the Kirsch family trip to New York! I CAN'T WAIT to hold Piper!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you too!