Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy 4 Month Birthday Piper!

Hi Everybody! I'm 4 months old today and I'm growing and changing so quickly. I giggle for real now instead of just squealing. I love the sound of my own voice and I use it often, "talking" to myself, my toys and Mommy and Daddy. For the most part I'm a very good baby, especially when I get my way. I already have a little bit of an attitude, and I show it when I'm not the center of attention. I like to watch TV, the moving pictures amaze me. I always try to turn my head or wiggle my body so I can see it wherever Mommy and Daddy move me. I love to lay on the floor and play with my toys, most of them go straight into my mouth. My blanket buddy, Lamb-ie is soft and fuzzy on one side and silky on the other, so I love the way he feels on my face. Mommy and Daddy use him to play peek-a-boo with me, I laugh every time. I have a new toy called an exer-saucer. It's like a walker, except safer and better for my development. Right now my feet don't reach the bottom, so when I get bigger it will be a lot more fun. I eat some of my meals in my highchair now, just like a big girl. I had my first taste of "solid" food last night. I didn't like it at first, but I'll get the hang of it. Check back here often, because Mommy will keep on updating, so you can watch me grow just like Mommy and Daddy get to.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 months Piper!!!!!


She is getting so big. Cant wait to see her and both of you in person the end of the month. Looking forward to it.

Love Great Aunt Pam

PS.. The great means best not old.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh, I feel like she's growing up right before my eyes, and I've hardly got to see her. She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That's my beautiful Granddaughter.

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable....and she's getting so big!!!!
Thought I'd let you know...cheap airfare to NY from Orlando
http://www.jetblue.com/specialoffers/superfly2.asp?cityCode=ALL&source=tztop20_9506
check it out!!
Love & Miss you - Leah

Circusgirl25 said...

"Solid food"...like Cherrios?!? Just teasing you, Kristie! We missed you this weekend but it looks like you had fun with JoJo! Brandy