Thursday, January 10, 2008

Garlic Plants

A week and a half ago I was making dinner and I needed some garlic. So I go into the fridge and take out the bulb that I knew was in there from the last recipe that called for garlic. I go to take out a clove and there's shoots growing out of almost every clove. So I call up Grandma and Grandpa Guarino and ask if I can plant them and how. They gave me instructions and a couple days later I planted them. It's only been about a week since then... check out how big they are already. I know you all probably don't care and would rather see pictures of Piper, but I was excited!

2 comments:

Circusgirl25 said...

Kristie-You cer-ack me up! I LOVE garlic and I love growing things so this was a very exciting blog post for me. I can't wait to see how big they get. Kinda like Piper growing up on the blog...it's symbolic. Kisses~Brandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris
Wow what garlic. Can't wait to see them. Sometimes they grow up to be all leaves. Time will tell.
Gram