Monday, October 20, 2008

I Was Tagged!

Jaime tagged me!

10 Years Ago (1998):


1. Finished my first year at Soule Road Middle School
2. Won first place for my solo in my first "real" dance competition
3. Was only 13 years old (yup I'm a baby)
4. Had 3 best friends; Jessica, Erica and Kelly
5. Began to plan for a trip to France and Spain!


5 Things on Tomorrow's "To Do" List:


1. Clean the kitchen table
2. Clean, cut and store the produce we bought at the grocery store today
3. Post NY trip pictures on the blog
4. Do my psychology homework
5. Do research for my marketing project


5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:


1. Pay off Ryan's school loan
2. Pay off all other "debt"
3. Move to a bigger house
4. Travel
5. Send Piper to a private school


5 Places I have lived:


1. Liverpool, NY
2. Herkimer, NY
3. Orlando, FL
4. Windemere, FL
5. Kissimmee, FL


5 Jobs I have had:


1. Cashier at P&C (grocery store in NY)
2. Attractions Hostess at Spaceship Earth- Epcot
3. Character Performer at Walt Disney World
4. Wife
5. Mother


5 people I'm tagging are:


1. Jennifer
2. Erica
3. April
4. Kelly
5. Brandy

No comments: