Sunday, November 16, 2008

28 weeks (7months)

Today is the 28 week/7 month mark. As of last week dr. appointments are now every 2 weeks instead of once a month (this week is the off week). And at last week's appointment, my belly was still measuring right on track and Casey's heartbeat was right where it should be. I also took my glucose test... if anything is off (my dr. thinks I'll pass w/flying colors) I'll hear this week, so that I can go take another test. His little arms and legs are getting very strong and my back pains are getting worse. But otherwise everthing is fine. Piper still loves talking to him and now tells him that she's gonna give him a bottle and a noodle (pacifier) and show him the rubber ducks, when he comes out of Mommy's belly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look good and healthy. Can't believe how fast the time has gone. Am so glad that Piper is looking forward to the new baby and that you are feeling pretty well. Take care of yourself,
Rusty

Unknown said...

Look at that beautiful baby belly!

ela712 said...

You look so great! I bet Piper will be very excited.