Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Casey's Dr Appt

This past Thursday was Casey's 2 month check up. He's 22 1/4 in long and 8lb 10 1/2 oz. His weight still isn't on the curve that it should be, but he's gaining weight now, so the dr was happy with that. We increased the dosage of his acid reflux medicine just a bit. He had to get 6 vaccines... 3 in one leg, 2 in the other and one oral. He did very good with them; drank up the whole oral vaccine and didn't even notice the first shot. There were 2 nurses, so they did the 2nd and 3rd at the same time and then did the 4th and the 5th at the same time. He didn't start crying at all until the 2nd and 3rd shots and stopped as soon as I picked him up. I was very impressed, he did much better than Piper did with her vaccines. His only side-effect was that he was sleepy and lethargic... not even a fever this time around! Here's a picture of him after we got home with all his band-aids covering his battle wounds.


Last night I helped out JoJo at the Playhouse Disney Dance Party. When I got home from work I walked in the door to find this on the couch!

3 comments:

Tiamaree80 said...

He's a little trooper isn't he? Looks like a little angel...and Ryan too!

JJ said...

He looks longer/taller than he did while I was there a couple weeks ago!!

I am so happy I got to spend at least a few minutes here and there with the four of you. I wish I could have spent some more time, unfortunately they paid my way down there, so I was at their mercy.

I can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

The poor little guy - getting all those shots! Sounds like he did pretty well though. I like the picture of him and his dad sleeping.

Rusty