Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy's Helper

This morning after Piper and I dropped Daddy off at work, we went grocery shopping. Piper was very good the whole time, she just sat and ate her Cheerios. When we got up to the register she turned around in her seat and helped put things up on the belt. Then when we got home she carried a couple bags inside. I told her to take off her shoes and go play, but she just wouldn't. She insisted on helping. She handed me all the cold things as I put them in the fridge or freezer. And then she stayed in the kitchen and handed me things over the gate as I put them into the pantry/closet. She was such a big help!
Gotta get the sauce!
Don't worry it's plastic and I'm using 2 hands!
Don't forget the bagels!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good kid. She is Mommy's little helper. What a sweetie.

Much love,

Rusty

Amanda said...

What a cutie! I just found your blog while trying to see what other were saying about Kissimmee. my husband and I just moved from Colorado so we are trying to find out all the great happenings in our new area.

We too are Disney dorks, in fact that is the reason we moved to Kissimmee!

Have a happy day!
Amanda