Thursday, June 05, 2008

Our Trip to NY

For anyone that may not know, last week Piper, my Mom and I took a trip to Syracuse. One of my best friends, Erica was getting married. I was in her wedding as a bridesmaid and Piper was her flowergirl! We also managed to find some time to visit with family. It was a very busy week and we were on the go constantly. Here are some of the best pictures from the trip!

Hanging out!
I wanna be like Mommy!
Teaching Piper the Chicken Dance!
Nona, Piper and Nono
Walking down the aisle
The whole wedding party
"MaMa," Piper and Mommy
Piper and Mommy
Mr. and Mrs. Brent Danega and their little flowergirl
3 generations
Another 3 generations

1 comment:

ela712 said...

GREAT PICTURES! I'm so glad that you were here! It was wonderful seeing all three of you, hope to see your pops and husband soon! Take care and THANK YOU!