Friday, July 18, 2008

Light the Night

In September I will be participating in the Light the Night Walk at Lake Eola to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My friend, Lizz, created Team Beat It in memory of her friend Chris Sawyer who passed away in 2006 at the age of 24 from Lymphoma. I will be walking, in memory of my Aunt/Godmother, Angela Lorence. Please take the time to look at my donation website and consider making a donation. I will be grateful for any donation you can make no matter the amount! If you know anyone else that may be interested in contributing, please pass along my website. You can contribute online using a credit card and it is completely safe. But if you do not feel comfortable, you can always give me cash or a check and I can enter the donation into the system by hand! Thanks in advance!

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnOrland/2307_munchababe3885

1 comment:

Tiamaree80 said...

Glad to see you doing this too! I have participated in this walk the last two years. Angela's memory lives on!