Friday, December 05, 2008

A Christmas Wish

When I was pregnant with Piper, and went on restrictions I worked as the entertaiment scheduling receptionist. It was there that I met April, who had her little girl, Kynsley, the day after she trained me. Not too long after having Kynsley, April and her husband, Scott moved out of state. We have kept in touch through our blogs and myspace. Now, in the past few years there have been several moves for them as Scott is serving our country in the army. He is currently stationed in Afghanistan. I just wanted to share this video with you, and I warn you, have the tissues ready. And... THANK YOU SCOTT!

http://www.wxii12.com/video/18208981/index.html

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

That was a very touching video. And yes I did need tissues. Kynsley is a very cute little girl. And I thank-you Scott (and April) for your service and sacrifices you have had to make to serve our country, it is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful video. Nice to see little Kynsley's wish come true. Just wish her dad could come home for good. We certainly do appreciate their service and hope it won't be necessary to be over there much longer.

Rusty

Tiamaree80 said...

I'm still crying...what a nice video clip.

ela712 said...

I cried! How sweet, this family and the many like them are certainly in my prayers. What heroes!