Saturday, March 27, 2010

Block Party Bash!

Two years ago Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade came to an end at Disney's Hollywood Studios. This was a parade that Daddy performed in when it opened and right up until he left entertainment. Mommy learned the parade shortly after starting in entertainment and performed in it for about 3 years until it closed. When that parade left, in came Block Party Bash; a high-energy parade with 2 show stops featuring Pixar characters from Toy Story, Monsters Inc, A Bug's Life and The Incredibles. I made it my goal to become friends with Jessie in this parade. Well in February I got my opportunity to learn exactly that! It was a long and exhausting rehearsal process, but I loved it! I got to perform my new role for the first time and Daddy and the kids came to watch! They enjoyed the parade and afterwards Piper said to me, "Mommy, we saw Jessie and she gave me a kiss!"




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited you and Jessie get to hang out now! I wish it had been before Flik and I broke up though... I miss working with you!

Jen said...

Congrats girl! Jesse has alot of the same mannerisms as you, could tell you were friends just from seeing the pics!