Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Picnic!

It was a beautiful day so I decided to take the kids outside for a picnic lunch! Yes, NYers I know was you're thinking, "It was warmer here than it was in FL." Well ya know what, that's perfectly fine, because I wouldn't have wanted it any warmer, the temperature has been perfect lately, not too hot, not too cold!





So after we came back inside, the kids were playing and Casey found yet another new thing to climb on. This time it's his music table. This picture was taken after I had pulled him off for abotu the 4th time, and yes he just climbed right back up. After I snapped this, he dove onto the couch. He landed successfully, smiled at me and then rolled off the couch onto the floor where he bumped his head and started screaming. He sat in my lap for a few minutes and once he was calmed down squirmed out of my lamp just so he could climb back on the music table again!

No comments: