Thursday, November 30, 2006

Deck the Halls

Sunday night we put up and decorated our Christmas tree. It looks great! All those ornaments Aunt Pam has given me each year certainly helped a lot; we didn't have to use ANY extra bulbs! Piper loves the tree when it's all lit up, she just stares at the lights. She finally said "Da Da" yesterday among her babbles, but unfortunately Daddy wasn't home to hear it. Things are getting very hectic around here. Mommy is working at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 4 nights a week until the 22nd. And we have lots of parties to go to on the weekends. Busy, busy!
Our beautiful tree!




Piper singing her Christmas Carols

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tree looks beautiful and my great niece is beautifullll just like her Mom. I think she is going to be quite the entertainer just like her mom and dad.

I can see all the ornaments and I remember each one...

love you
Aunt Pam